About this Polaris Platform for Research Promotion
Welcome to the O'Shea Lab's Polaris platform! Here, we invite you to learn about our research, follow our news, and get in touch to learn more.
How can I use this platform?
• Explore our research that cuts across disciplines: Browse our scientific publications
• Get to know our scientists: View their profiles and get in touch
• Follow our news: Read the latest stories about our research
• Remember to add your new publications!
• Update your profile
• See your stats: Find out who’s interested in your work
Platform administrators have analytical and management features at their disposal.
What are the goals of the Polaris platform?
This Polaris platform is a tool providing an easy way to promote our scientists and our research results, and to connect the scientific community, industry and the general public with our latest research output. It also gives us insight into the impact of our research.
Increase Dissemination of & Access to Research
• An institutional portal integrated into the MyScienceWork.com global platform for scientists
• Increase dissemination of and access to research output
• Attract more visibility for researchers
A Public Database
• Access research publications
• See profiles of members and get in touch with these experts
• Search for a specific author or publication
Post News & Organize Events
• Post announcements and news about the latest research results
• Organize events, manage registrations and send reminders
Understand Your Impact
• A dashboard with metrics helps administrators understand the impact and visibility of your research
Boost Your Science Communication
• Communication services provided by MyScienceWork's science journalists
(popular science news stories, researcher interviews, videos about your latest findings...)
• Content is published on your Polaris platform and disseminated across all major social media and to other news outlets.
Get in touch!
If you’d like to know more about Polaris and our communication services, please write to us at email@example.com.
Front page banner image: Colorized transmission electron micrograph of adenovirus, by CDC/ Dr. G. William Gary, Jr., via the Public Health Image Library